|Please take time to look our wonderful arts!|
Synopsis: The hundred of years after the accidental time machine event, there is a young innocent hero, Conian (Vampire). Who starts a quest to achieve 6 Pearl Balls that grant a wish. Conian joins an unlikely team which involves Fermina (Spy), Vana (Princess) & Evan (Wrestler) whom are after the Pearl Balls due to their individual reasons. However there are so many evil people with desirous aspirations that have the same goal to retrieve the Pearl Balls. They must work together to find a way to prevent them. Theia (Enchantress) and Ariel (Superhero) later join the team to protect the Earth from invader, Sustar (Alien) and other potential villains.
Clash (Alien, Princess, Fighter, Agent, Cursed, Warrior, Immoral and the Villager)
By me (Arsalan Khan)
It is sort of my version of Dragon Ball that I was story-telling to my nephew and youngster sister who are Die Hard Fans of Dragon Balls. All of those main characters (there are still more characters though) have lots Dragon Ball references (sometimes Disney lol).
· Alien aka Conlan (similar to Goku): He was raised alone somewhere in the mountain until a princess came to find a pearl from him. He set out to find rest of Pearl Balls with her; he met many new friends and new enemies. Fighting and getting stronger became his hobby, he has a secret power that he didn’t knew, he able to turn to a big beasty ogre. He ends up becomes one of strongest persons in the Universe.
· Princess aka Ameera (very much like Disney princesses): She is actually a mermaid, the daughter of the King of Seven Seas. She went rebelled the rules by becomes a temporary human, she set out to finds 6 Pearl Balls to make a wish to allows her to be human forever. She originally have limited power that only works in the sea. She end up becomes a human by her own father and gain more power that works for land and sea.
· Fighter aka Alec (mixed of Yamcha and Vegeta): He used be afraid of women and had a crush for agent. He found out about Pearl Balls, he decides to join gangs to find rest of Pearl Balls to make a wish. He end ups marrying Agent and have a child.
· Agent aka Azura (mixed of Bulma and Hollywood’s FBI women): Most intelligent and richest woman on the land, she able to defend herself and experience trainer. She originally finds Pearl Balls for Mission Purposes, however she ends up part of Gang. She is very useful to Gangs, she managed to track information, commitment to protect her country. She have no supernatural power.
· Cursed aka Leon (mixed of Elsa and Goku): Since he was kid, he was seen as freak and was bullied because of his power (able to control nature-related such as weather, land, water, water, even lava, change the mountain). He is an orphan, was adopted by nice parents until car accident that cause unleashed his power. He turned to misunderstood villain, went crazy that cause almost major extinction. Gangs managed to make him come to sense after reading his adopted parents’ will. He end up being friendly with gangs.
· Warrior aka Abda (mixed of Roshi and Mr. Han): Ex-soldier experienced warrior, he is an teacher to some guys. He taught Alien all thing that made him who he is now.
· Immoral aka Theia (very much Snow Queen/Piccolo): She was purest evil, has ice power. After terrorised kingdoms, she was entraps in the urn for 4000 years until someone else evil opened this urn for revenge. Little he knew. She was a threat to world, however gangs managed to took her down and turn her to suddenly good.
· Villager aka Noor: At age of 25, she was seen as old woman for not being married in old-fashioned village. She fought against the oppressions; she is somewhat passive and timed woman. She end up married Warrior, becomes more confident.
-If you talk to yourself.
-If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. ‘I wonder why I talk to myself so much?’).
-If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. ‘Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word ‘deliver’ could mean removing someone’s liver?’)
-If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, ‘Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!’
-If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
-If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
-If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
-If, when replying to someone else’s e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
-If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.-If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
-If people think you might have A.D.D.
-If you think it’d be cool to have A.D.D.
-If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
-If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no ‘apparent’ reason.
-If your friends don’t even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
-And finally, the number one way to tell if you’re a good writer: If you worship English 101.
Hey there, welcome to my world!
I am Arsalan, Mohahammed Arsalan Khan but people knows me as Azad or Dizney Khan. I am 24 years old and sort of rebellious man who doesn’t like to being told to do to please anyone, though some people seen me as too kind person when I am not. I am studying BA Film at University this moment, I am enjoying it. I love learning history & cultures, watching movies & TV series, reading books, writing stories and lots of things. I never likes sports stuff though I into swimming, gym and baseball though I do it very rarely (or never), I am not very sport person. My artist name is Arsalan Khan Artist (former DizneyKhan) and I am a cartoonist/animator/director/storyteller. I have been interested in animation since I was very young when I was inspired by Walt Disney, one of few original animators who brought stop motion into reality. I dreamt of making animation movies with morals, using the best quality of animating style and creating live-action movies based on reality or historic events. It is a passion of mine and I want to become a professional animator or director.
If anyone have wondering about my background, I was born in Northern England though I am not actually white ethnicity. My parents originally came from Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (former Jammu Kashmir), we speaks Pahari language, known as Pothohari, Mirpuri, Hindko and Punchi, sort of similar to Punjabi Language with some Pashto, Farsi and Dardic words. I am Turkish-Persian descent, perhaps mixed with other blood such as Rajput, Afghani and Greek. I am a Muslim, however I am not perfect one. We all have makes mistakes, we all do repent it, we all learn from it and sometimes repeating same mistakes, which makes us humans. End of the day Allah loves all of us!
P.S. Sorry for my poor grammar.